Get Fit in 2017
Having trouble getting fit? We have an incredible offer – SEE BELOW!
While most of us know the importance of physical fitness, sometimes achieving it can seem like an insurmountable hurdle.
You may not know where to start and have questions such as:
- What is the right exercise program for me?
- How long and often should I exercise?
- How can I prevent injury?
- What’s the best way to burn fat so that I can lose weight?
The Solution is a Tailor-Made, Doctor Supervised Program
Individualized programs have the best success because they are created for you and your body type.
There are 3 steps the doctors at HealthNOW’s Fitness Department use to develop your programs:
- A Fitness Evaluation is performed by our Doctor of physical therapy who will evaluate:
- structural balance
- cardiovascular fitness
- muscle strength
- A Physical Evaluation is performed by our medical staff to assess any limitations due to your current health status.
- A tailor-made program is created to restore you to a healthy level of optimum physical fitness
Some patients prefer to do their fitness program here at HealthNOW in our fitness department because they like being monitored by the physical therapy staff. Other patients receive their program and work on it on their own, returning for a monthly follow-up to assess progress.
Whether you are a ‘couch potato’ who would like to get started on a program or an athlete who would like to improve your performance, we have a program to achieve your goals. The doctors at HealthNOW’s fitness department work together as a team to create a program that you can do and stick to.
SPECIAL OFFER: If you schedule in January, we’ll give you a Fitness Evaluation and Session for only $75, that’s an 80% discount off the normal price.